Last week, I released a new version of the Graphing Calculator for the iPhone (version 1.1.9). It's got the following changes:
- Fixed a bug responsible for crashing the application on iOS 4.
- Multitasking support that allows you to jump back to where you left off (only using iOS 4).
- Updated the graph logic, buttons and icons to look great on the new retina display.
- Changed the keyboard's click sound to match Apple's default keyboard.
- Fixed a problem with the nPr() function.
- Corrected an issue with gamma() and lgamma().
I had a good idea what my graphs would look like on the new retina display, but seeing it person was still shocking. I can not see the individual pixels that make up curves, which looks great. I would like to see a display with a similar pixel density for the iPad.