Version 1.1.10 for the iPhone/iPod, and version 1.0.2 for the iPad was approved by Apple last week. Right now, I'm only supporting video output on the iPad version of the application. Here are the release notes:
Version 1.1.10 (iPhone/iPod Touch)
- Fixed a sampling problem that resulted in vertical portions of graphs not being drawn.
- Improved the root/intersection finding algorithm.
- Added a proportional zoom option.
- Fixed a problem related to the "ans" key.
- Calculator history is now saved when you quit the app on iOS4.
- Fixed several minor bugs that people found since the last update. I would like to thank everyone that e-mailed me.
Version 1.0.2 (iPad)
- Everything you see listed for version 1.1.10 of the iPhone/iPod app.
- Added video output support, which was requested by several teachers. You can now connect the iPad to an external monitor in order to display the graph view.
- Added a left-handed keyboard layout option that repositions the number pad.