Friday, April 16, 2010 at 08:33PM |
Version 1.1.7 was just approved by Apple, and you should be able to download it within a few hours. It has the following new features:
- Added the ability to find local minimums/maximums while tracing the graphs.
- Added the following trigonometric functions: asinh(), acosh(), atanh(), cot(), csc(), sec(). The inverse hyperbolic functions were requested by many people.
- Added the following new functions: gamma(), lgamma(), nCr(), nPr(), min(), max()
- Fixed the sin(asin(x)) graphing problem discovered by Sven Hörbeck.
- The function selection page now has a fixed cancel button up top.
- Added a comma button to the keyboard in order to support functions with multiple input parameters.